Monday, February 25, 2013

Chocolate Fudge Balls

I found this recipe originally through Pinterest.

6 oz Cream Cheese
4 packets Stevia
1/4 cup cocoa powder
Optional toppings:
chopped nuts or unsweetened coconut
(I used about 1/4 cup of coconut.)

Soften cream cheese slightly; add stevia and cocoa powder. Mix ingredients well. Place back into the fridge for about an hour then using a small cookie scoop drop one leveled scoop into coconut and completely cover with the coconut. This makes 8-9 balls. Store in an air tight container in the fridge.

note: I didn't put my mixture in the fridge before making into balls and it still worked.

2 carbs per ball

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This recipe worked well for me . I refrigerated the mixture for 20 minutes, formed the balls just with my fingers and rolled them in crushed walnuts

    ReplyDelete